Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Allergen Free Food!

I came across a great CANADIAN website that I thought I would share. It's called Allergy Menu.


Basically it's an online grocery store where you can shop by allergen. So if you're allergic to one (or more) of the top 8 allergens, you just check that box, and it will find safe products for you! They sell everything from trail mixes to spreads to candy to cookies to snack bars to chocolate...basically all the allergen-free stuff that's hard to find at a "regular" grocery store.

What I'm most excited about is the candy. Since Ella's been diagnosed with PA, we've eaten SO many snack-size Aero, Kit Kat, Smarties and Coffee Crisp. I'm kind of getting sick of them. But there's not a whole lot of choice for peanut-free chocolate (especially terrible for me is the fact that my absolute favourite chocolate bar of all time is Reese Peanut Butter Cups). So finding a place where I can get more variety is AWESOME!

What's also cool is the Christmas stuff they have - advent calendars and candy canes! And I thought we'd have to go without!


No comments:

Post a Comment